www.WeAreHull.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop Youve Found ME!!!!

Go down

Stop Youve Found ME!!!! Empty Stop Youve Found ME!!!!

Post  kevinwebster Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:18 am

Stop Youve Found ME!!!! 3mjp11ohg2gjkvb4losvqfx3x431241865.2

About Me
I would hate to go on and on telling you how fantastic I am by attaching to my name a bunch of flattering adjectives. I am sure you have already found this hundreds of times in other profiles.
Words can be cheap, but actions speak so much louder so why bother ? so why not start with the bad stuff lets see I can be impulsive and restless at times, hid behind the sofa when I watched a scarey film, cried at Notebook, may cuss more than I should and stay up way to late way to often. There is something about the night time that I find magic which keeps me up working or hanging out aimlessly.
I have little patience for flakes and fake people – those who smile while being angry on the inside, as I never know what they keep up their sleeve. How about you? What annoyed you today? And what made you weak in your knees from joy and pleasure?

First Date
I don’t think it matters what we do on a first date, and I am a big fan of simplicity, so a coffee and walk would be just fine.

If your interested please reply

kevinwebster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum